Resources to help people align their financial behaviors with their beliefs about God
Primary Church Resources
- 6-week small group Bible study curriculum - "God Owns It All"
- Introductory financial seminar materials
- 8-week Bible study materials for discipleship relationships
- Develop a member led financial coaching ministry
- Train financial coaches to disciple people in their financial journey
- Online or in-person training
- 4-week sermon series based on the best-selling book "Master Your Money"
- Includes outlines, video snippets from Ron Blue, and promo materials
Equipping your church for deeper discipleship conversations
Money is a topic that is often viewed as off-limits. Churches may avoid this topic because it can feel self-serving or too private to discuss. The Bible, however, sees money as a topic to be considered. There are over 2,000 verses on money and possessions in the Bible. Clearly, this is a topic that needs to be discussed. Our desire is to provide churches with discipleship resources so that they can engage in discipleship and accountability with each other. We have developed numerous opportunities for this to take place and we would love to help you and your church think through how you can create a culture of generosity and stewardship. Please let us know how we can help.
God Owns It All ReviewsHere's what some of our customers have said:
Overall an excellent study that really helps to dive deeper into the biblical principles of financial stewardship. Very challenging personally and a great small group study. I found the accompanying video to be very well done and the small group discussion is what made the video principles take on a strong scripture foundation. I great remix of Randy Alcorn's Treasure Principle but with video and superb small group interaction helps and study. This should be in my church.Amazon Customer Review
This turned out to be a good study for young married couples. It is well organized and is really good about providing supporting scriptures for the financial management principles discussed.Amazon Customer Review