College & University Resources
Partnering with Christian colleges and universities to equip their students to live out their faith in their finances
Resources to equip students to make God honoring decisions in their financial lives
- Discover resources for equipping your students in personal finance
- Explore online classes and programs
- Find professional programs and certificate courses
- Meet our other partner institutions
- Become a partner of RBI for equipping your students
- Get involved in making a difference in the lives of the next generation
- Meet the schools with peer financial coaching programs
- Learn more about starting a peer financial coaching program on your campus
Equipping Christians to live out their faith in their finances
Christian colleges and universities have the unparalleled opportunity to equip students to be salt and light in the world. Unfortunately, very few students are being equipped to handle and view money from a biblical perspective. As a result, the student debt crisis is just as dire at Christian colleges as it is at secular ones. We are here to help. A biblical understanding of money and possessions helps students ask and answer the right questions with respect to their finances before they are already in trouble. RBI exists to partner with Christian colleges and universities to prepare their students to steward every part of their lives, including their financial lives. We believe that a right understanding of personal finances will prepare students to better live into the callings that are upon their lives. With freedom and trust in their personal finances, students are better able to live lives that demonstrate the trustworthiness of God.
Let us know how we can help!